To access the ftp site click on the following link:
For further assistance see below
Help with FTP Access
If you are having trouble accessing the ftp please try the following steps:
- Make sure you have the right username and password an old username password combination may not work.
- Try using another computer and/or internet browser some computers have settings that prevent access to ftp sites.
- To upload files browse to the address using explorer (not Internet Explorer) if your using Micosoft Windows ©.
- If you would like easy access and the ability to upload your files onto the ftp site try the free ftp client Filezilla.
Download it for free at http://filezilla-project.org/. Available for all major operating systems.
- The default settings for most internet browsers should allow you to login to the ftp. If required below are the full settings necessary to access the ftp site.
- Host: ftp://ftp.pigeon-roberts.com/
- Username: Provided by Pigeon-Roberts
- Password: Provided by Pigeon-Roberts
- Port: 21